Things You Should Know About Using This Website
In a perfect world, I suppose none of us would need this page. But it’s not; so we do. So let’s get to it.
Rules for Using This Website
- The website content is offered for your information and is NOT intended to be legal, accounting or other professional advice specifically for you. Please consult a qualified professional when you need tailored advice.
- Website content may be changed at any time without notice.
- While we make every effort to give you only quality information, we offer no warranty or guarantee about its accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that information and materials on this website may contain unintentional inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You understand that information offered on this website is offered in good faith, and that your use the information or materials is entirely at your own risk. Always conduct your own research and use your own judgment when considering ideas presented here or on any other website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages, and it may be a criminal offense.
- This website may include links to other websites. Any such links are provided for your convenience, not as an endorsement. We have no responsibility for the content or safety of linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of it is subject to the laws of the State of Maryland, USA.
Now that the legal stuff is done, please enjoy the website!